It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

"Do Your Stuff Magic Learning Juice!"

Ugh, I'm so sick of being sick. And hear me now kids; drinking copious amounts of cough syrup doesn't make you cool or hip or a really swell fellow. It doesn't give you smarts (street or book), and it doesn't give you super powers, no matter how convincing that little green elf is when he tells you that you can breathe underwater. Cough syrup has robbed me of my faculties, so much so that I'm not sure if this sentence makes any sense, although Myron, my little elf friend, ensures me it is all "really smashing stuff".

No, Nyquil can't solve all your problems, heck, it is barely able to even deliver on it's "so you can get to rest" pledge. It does, however, make TV funnier. Now where the hell is my remote? I'm so sick of Myron and his bullsh*t!



Seriously, thanks for all the well-wishes from everyone. It's not as bad as I'm making it seem, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm sure I'll be fine in just a couple more days. That's what Myron keeps telling me anyways.

5 Comments:

  • Hang in there, Bob. And look at it this way, you appear to be getting the flu early this season, so you've done your time!!

    By Blogger ORF, at Thu Dec 01, 10:02:00 AM 2005  

  • You'd just better hope that you don't give it to me. You know that I can turn the common cold into a leathal weapon.

    By Blogger Sylvana, at Thu Dec 01, 12:31:00 PM 2005  

  • you know my little elf friend is tired of whispering in my ear and telling me what to do. he said he wants to be a dentist.

    does yours too?

    By Blogger cookie christine, at Thu Dec 01, 12:46:00 PM 2005  

  • hentai addicts hentai addicts [url=http://hhent.com/index128.html]hentai addicts[/url] hentai addicts

    This a good link's !
    [i]Posted by Admin[/i]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jan 26, 04:47:00 PM 2007  

  • Well, I found the best thing that worked for me was a TeaTree Oil mixed with herbs that are known to be anti-fungal or disinfecting. (by Futspa). That combined with less sugar in my diet, a fresh towel and socks each day, and general good hygene got rid of my toenail fungus

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Feb 24, 10:05:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home