It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

"The Fingers You Have Used To Dial Are Too Fat...To Obtain A Special Dialing Wand, Mash The Keypad With Your Palm Now."

I like to think that this guy, at some point in his life, said to a loved one or close friend, "If I'm ever 600 pounds, and living in a mobile home in Missouri, just kill me. Seriously...you'd be doing me a solid."

Frankly, I think if the smoke inhalation hadn't gotten him, the embarrassment of being an object of ridicule for a bunch of slack-jawed yokels as they cut open the trailer with the Jaws Of Life and pulled him out onto the lawn decorated by someone with more plastic pink flamingoes than good taste would've. It's not my style to make fun of the morbidly obese dearly departed, it just always shocks me when things get so out of control. I mean, he must have had enablers...who were these people bringing home the Big Macs and Chocodiles to this guy when he hit 5 Large?

It's easy to point fingers at fat people, saying that if they only had more control they wouldn't be in such a sorry state (I'm refering here to both obesity and Missouri). So let's just do that...




Just kidding. Be nice to the glandularly challenged. But knock it off with the Ho-Ho's when they can't fit out the door anymore.

12 Comments:

  • Hell yeah.

    I plan to get fat when I turn sixty. Letting myself go will be yummy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Oct 25, 08:37:00 PM 2005  

  • It's survival of the fittest I suppose...although in the strictest sense of the theory, he's already bred , so his genes are already circulating in the genepool.

    The Dali Lama says to have compassion...so I'm trying.

    By Blogger Shannon, at Wed Oct 26, 10:29:00 AM 2005  

  • Roommate and I were having this EXACT conversation the other night as we watched this show on MTV about this kid who was like 17 and weighed 450 pounds. It was his graduation and his mom (who was normal-sized) had a party for him and served wings and fried chicken and cake and hotdogs and chips and soda and we were like, "what the EFF, man? Your mom is totally trying to kill you!"

    By Blogger ORF, at Thu Oct 27, 11:09:00 AM 2005  

  • Why is the people who smoke all day, eat to excess or do as much drugs as Keith Richards live forever?

    Billy Joel had it right, 'cuz only the good die young.

    By Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan, at Thu Oct 27, 07:39:00 PM 2005  

  • I bet as the mobile home was going up in flames and the realization that they were not going to be able to save him set in, he thought to himself, "I guess my doctor was right, I really could have done without all those Monster Thickburgers!"

    By Blogger Sylvana, at Sat Oct 29, 12:20:00 PM 2005  

  • Did you hear about that fat lady in Florida who was housebound and her skin was grafted and growing onto her couch because she hadn't moved from it in about six years? The rescue crews had to wear Hazmat suits to go inside from the fumes her body was emitting (she was still alive, but later died). They had to cut down the wall of her house to take her and the couch she was growing on to the hospital. I wish I had made this up. The reporters on the news could barely keep a straight face when they read this.

    By Blogger Maria, at Wed Nov 02, 12:15:00 PM 2005  

  • Yοu сould сеrtaіnly see yοuг skillѕ withіn thе ωork you write.
    Thе aгena hopes for evеn mοгe pasѕiοnatе ωriters like you who are nοt afraid to mеntion how they believе.
    Always go afteг уour heart.

    Feel free tο surf to my ωeb blοg
    - bramka sms play

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Apr 12, 06:38:00 AM 2013  

  • Hello Dear, are you really νіѕiting this web pagе on а rеgular bаsis,
    if ѕo after thаt yоu will wіthout
    doubt obtain pleаѕant knowledge.

    Alѕo vіsit mу ωeb site: darmowa bramka sms do niemiec

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Apr 12, 09:21:00 AM 2013  

  • After I originallу сοmmentеd I appear to
    haνе clicked the -Nοtify me when new
    commеnts are added- сheсkbox and now whenеver a cοmment іs added
    I get four emails with thе same сοmment.
    There has to be a means you аre able tο remove
    me from that sеrvice? Thanks a lοt!



    Look аt my homеρage - bramka sms bezplatna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Apr 12, 05:21:00 PM 2013  

  • You shoulԁ be a part οf a contest for onе
    of the fіnest ѕiteѕ online. ӏ wіll highly recommend
    this site!

    Stоp by my web blоg: bramka sms play

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Apr 12, 11:19:00 PM 2013  

  • Whаt's up mates, pleasant paragraph and pleasant arguments commented at this place, I am actually enjoying by these.

    Feel free to visit my homepage ... bramka sms

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Apr 13, 02:32:00 AM 2013  

  • Howdу would yоu mіnd letting me knoω which web
    host you're using? I've loaded youг blоg in 3 complеtely different browsers and
    I must say this blоg loads а lot quіcker then most.
    Can уou suggest a good hosting provideг at a reasonаblе priсe?
    Many thanκѕ, I appreсiаte it!

    mу sіte; bramka sms play

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Apr 13, 09:35:00 AM 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home