It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Thursday, October 27, 2005

"The Waiting Game Sucks! Let's Play Hungry-Hungry Hippos!"

Only five days until I lose my job (which is a good thing, trust me)! Only three working days! Only 24 more working hours! I can't wait! But that's exactly what I have to do...punch in, and wait...eight long, boring hours...for three interminable, sucky days.

Then it's off to school for me, after a month or two of loafing around the house, that is. Frankly, the timing of all this couldn't be better. Sylvana just graduated from college last May, and just got her job last week. Now it'll be her turn to be the breadwinner. We've done this several times, first she supported me, then I supported her, and so on. Due to the large number of wacky situations we find ourselves in, it just works out that way.

I'm just so excited to shrug off the drudgery of the workaday world, especially this particular half-assed tard farm I'm empolyed by, I had to post! And now the post is done...wow...that sure did pass the time...

8 Comments:

  • hooray for unemployment!

    now be a good boy and make sure Sylvanna has a nice hot dinner for her waitint when she gets home :)

    By Blogger evilsciencechick, at Thu Oct 27, 10:49:00 PM 2005  

  • Tard Farms motivate millions to go back to school!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Oct 28, 06:27:00 AM 2005  

  • AG is exactly correct!

    As to the arrangement in your household? That sounds just like the arrangement I had with an ex of mine ... we took turns bringing home a paycheck. Ironically, when we finally both had jobs at the same time, the relationship fell apart. Hm. Wonder what that says about me?

    Enjoy your time off ...savor it! Perhaps you'll do a bit more blogging?

    By Blogger Weary Hag, at Fri Oct 28, 08:11:00 AM 2005  

  • ESC- last night I mage spaghetti and garlic bread. I'm such a good cook...I can boil water and follow simple instructions!

    ag- I can't write "tard" without thinking of you...wait, that didn't come out right...

    weary hag- for a brief period, Sy and I both had a good job, but that ended due to one of those wacky situations I mentioned.

    And I will absolutely try to spend more time wasting time blogging.

    By Blogger Isaac Carmichael, at Fri Oct 28, 05:42:00 PM 2005  

  • Hey, that's pretty cool! I'll let you borrow my FAVORITE pencil to make the perfect notes in all of your classes, okay? Good luck.

    By Blogger Astrid, at Sat Oct 29, 01:53:00 AM 2005  

  • I just can't believe that some of those tards are moving to still work with this company!! That is truly pathetic! I mean, I always thought those people were pathetic, but that is just...well...geez, they might as well try throwing themselves in front of a bus. They'd have a much better chance at a better future for themselves.

    By Blogger Sylvana, at Sat Oct 29, 12:28:00 PM 2005  

  • Bob- When I saw you use the term tard farm I felt good because I knew I have made a difference in the world. You have been influenced by my great tardolicious writing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Oct 29, 06:55:00 PM 2005  

  • EIther that or Cat's Eye.

    Or Mister Mouth!!!!

    Yeah!

    Bummer about the job. :(

    By Blogger Spinning Girl, at Mon Oct 31, 08:40:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home