It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Sunday, March 11, 2007

"Ahh...The First Time I've Ever Been Early For Work. Except For All Those Daylight Savings Days...Lousy Farmers!"

Let's see...what's going on in the world these days...hmmmm....

Nothing here.

Nothing here.

I know...let's devote several minutes of our newscast to all of the idiots among us who are bewildered by Daylight Savings Time (click on the video link under the big clock. If you like watching people bitch about absolutely nothing, it'll be worth the two minutes).

I mean, not only do we have to deal with the profound, utter confusion that normally accompanies the Great Spring Forward, but now...holy shit! It's several weeks early!!! And they've only been talking about it on the news for several weeks! How on God's green earth can mere mortals be expected to keep up with this madness?!?

OK, as a public service, let me walk through this with you:

On Sunday, when you wake up, set the clocks ahead one damn hour...THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT!!!

Seriously, is it really that hard for people to wrap their heads around?



p.s. I realize this post is a little late, but the whole deal with the time change today kind of threw me off. I mean, WTF...can't we pick a time and go with it?!?

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home