It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"Is This The End Of Zombie Shakespeare?"

After walking Sy to work this morning, I came home to have a bagel and some tea and just relax because yesterday I finished up my classes...No school for a month! Right on!

Anyway, as I settle down at the breakfast table and turn on the radio and I hear this: "The zombies were all arrested without further incident."

Wha...?!? The zombies were all arrested...so I don't need to board up the windows and barricasde myself indors with the shotgun? Should I be concerned? My God, they may have already infected a whole new generation of the undead!

Fortunately, I've seen enough zombie movies to know what to do: grab a baseball bat and a torch and find a romantic interest. But Sy was almost a mile away, probably blissfully unaware of the zombie threat. Christ, there could be a zombie down any one of the rows of bookshelves at the library. And she's got a juicy huge brain!!!

About 30 minutes later, I had nearly finished my preparations to cut a zombie swath across town when the news came on again: Oh!

Damn...I was all pumped to do some decapitatin'. Stupid zombiewannabes, getting me all excited over nothing!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home