It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Saturday, June 04, 2005

"Everything's Coming Up Milhouse!""

What a day! First Sylvana and I went to Target and got a couple personal items (which are none of your business, thank you very much). At the register we discovered that they were on sale, even though no sale was mentioned where we picked the items up. Plus, we got the Lord of the Rings dvd set (Widescreen, of course). Happy day! but wait, there's more!

Next we went over to the home improvement whorehouse, er, warehouse and picked up an unbelievably awesome ceiling fan with blades that look like big palm leaves. It didn't come with a light though; we had to buy the light kit seperately. But at the checkout, they scanned the ceiling fan but not the light kit. I so love stickin' it to the man!

On the way home, someone tried to cut me off, but I was able to swerve into another lane and leave them in my dust (and also flip them off...it was so cool...it momentarily stopped raining long enough for me to roll down my window and stick out my angry finger).

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta! with a kick ass ceiling fan!

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home