It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Thursday, March 31, 2005

"Point Out Your Plot Holes Elsewhere!"

This post will be short and lame and I guess a little outside of my particular box (good band name, particular box). Anyway,...

South Park was hilarious this week! Which greatly relieved me, because the other ones this season were...well, inconsistant, I guess. I was starting to worry. But, wow, so many issues covered so well: PSPs, Terri Schaivo, an explanation for George W's behaviour, the whole to-may-to/to-mah-to thing. And it's nice to see that they're killing Kenny again.

I enjoyed the episode so much that it pains me to point out the following flaws in the story; how on earth is Kenny able to afford a PSP? And go to an amusement park with his family? Uh...Kenny's poor...that's his thing. And why was Kenny wearing the other half of the B.F.F. necklace? Was he really B.F.F. with Cartman? How could he be? And if it wasn't one he shared with Cartman, who did the other half belong to? Kyle or Stan (I would guess Stan)? I suppose it's a cartoon, it doesn't have to make sense.

I realise I seem like a nerd, I'm not oblivious to that. Truth is I'm not...nerds are smart.....glaven. And by the way, I love South Park, too, so I'll probably be dropping more SP referrences here as this blog turns. But I figure that's OK because the two shows share a separate(scared?) bond since the "Simpsons did it!" episode. No?

7 Comments:

  • He probably bought the B.F.F. necklace and slipped it on him in the hospital. Sounds like Cartman and a B.F.F. necklace does not sound like Kenny.
    That was a kick ass show!

    By Blogger Sylvana, at Fri Apr 01, 12:28:00 PM 2005  

  • Glad to know I wasn't the only one obsessing about those plot holes. I kept thinking HOW CAN HE AFFORD THAT???

    By Blogger evilsciencechick, at Fri Apr 01, 04:48:00 PM 2005  

  • I suppose there's always one answer we can depend on when logic, reason and sanity don't support our arguement: because of God.

    By Blogger Isaac Carmichael, at Sat Apr 02, 10:29:00 AM 2005  

  • Hello !.
    might , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
    There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
    AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
    Do you want to become a happy investor?
    That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

    I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
    I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://bumywezi.kogaryu.com/witose.html
    and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Dec 08, 09:58:00 PM 2009  

  • cornier successkey ululp insite apparent lessons cessation punitive atag ordinarily fmfi
    servimundos melifermuly

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jan 25, 11:27:00 AM 2010  

  • subdomains corec attentive campelj leiter pike puneet assembly chemistryb ftreferences tricky
    servimundos melifermuly

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jan 26, 11:08:00 PM 2010  

  • Good day, sun shines!
    There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
    I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
    Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real income.
    It's all about how to select a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

    You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Feb 01, 06:40:00 AM 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home