It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Sunday, March 06, 2005

"Ball Is In...Parking Lot...Would You Like To Play...Again?"

Ahhh...How wonderful it is to shrug off the shackles of oppression that is the dank, urine-soaked hellhole that is my day job. I am currently blissfully in the middle of a 3 week lay-off from my industrial type job. That being the case, I have had much more free time on my hands. Time for a few minor home improvements and, oh yes, to play some video games.

I recently purchased Tiger Woods 2005, and it is entirely addictive, and it only takes about half an hour to get in 18 holes. It is entirely superior to real golf in every way. It's quicker, never crowded, the people are much more attractive, far less expensive, just way better. In fact, you get to design your own persona to golf with. So, I am a hot girl named Endless J.

My friend, who also has the game, also designated himself to be a girl, asked if it was gay for two hetero guys such as ourselves to choose girls to represent us instead of guys, and to be discussing what skirts, shoes and hairstyles we currently have. Well, mabe the later part is a wee bit fruitty, but I would much rather spend the hours I while away playing this game looking at an attractive female than some dude.

Anyway, as I'm playing this addictive video game, I'm reminded of a Simpsons where Comic Book Guy is having trouble unloading the 'Lee Carvalo's Putting Challenge' video game, the inference being that a golf video game is totally lame. So I guess that makes me a big lame. But I don't care, and that's what makes me cool...right?

The episode I referrenced earlier ended with the Simpsons Quote of the Day..."Ball is in...parking lot...would you like to play...again?" (almost imperceptible pause) "You have selected...no."

Bob out!

1 Comments:

  • I object to the term "urine-soaked hell hole", when you could have said "pee-pee-soaked heck hole".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jun 04, 01:05:00 AM 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home