It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"As Much As I Hate That Man Right Now, I Gotta Love That Suit."

I've always been bad at remembering dates, and I missed a big one this week. No, not the celebration of Sylvana and my agreement, under the law, to love and obey and file our taxes jointly. Hmm, speaking of, I think my wedding anniversary is coming up soon, don't ask me which year it is. I think it's the thirteenth or something...but that's another post.

Anyways, this May 1st was a big anniversary, Mission Accomplished! I guess now it's accomplisheder? At any rate, here's a picture of our fearless leader sure to inspire the boys on the front lines:







Oops! Not that one! How'd that get in there?

Ah, here's the dope shit:




Have a happy Apocalypse!

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home