It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

"Your Quick Thinking Turned A Potential Chernobyl Into A Mere Three Mile Island."

I learned from Shannon that today is the 20th anniversary of the Chernobyl disaster. One of the people who left a comment for her said:

"I'll tell you what makes me proud to be an american is that we weren't arrogantly stupid as the communists in our nuclear power plant operations. Those russions were incredibly foolish and un-scientific in their practices that lead up to the chernobyl disaster. Not to mention the horrible containment/clean up effort after-the-fact."

Those words got me thinking..."arrogantly stupid", "un-scientific in their practices", "horrible containment/clean up effort after-the-fact"...those phrases remind me of someone...can't quite put my finger on it....

Well, I can't sit here forever trying to think, I've got to go put food on my family.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home