It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Thursday, April 06, 2006

"You Get All The Fun Of Sitting Still, Being Quiet, Writing Down Numbers, Paying Attention...Yes, Science Has It All."

Some consider the world of science boring. I call these people "dinguses". I had to deal with them throughout my primary and secondary school career, I had to put up with their nonsense at all my wage-slave, monkey-labor jobs, and now I am forced to endure them making poorly thought out policy decisions for my country.

I, on the other hand, love science, and admire those who dedicate their life to it. Whether they are biologists, astronomers or simply an individual with an advanced degree in hypersupercalifragalistics, the fact is that scientists are cool, they have awesome-looking labcoats, and they get to say sublimely transcendent stuff like:

Ring Around Uranus Is Blue, Scientists Find

and

Goddamn Findings Fail To Support Researcher's Hypothesis

God bless those science-type guys and gals!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home