It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Thursday, February 02, 2006

"If You Want To Go To Hell You Should Take A Trip To The Sodom And Gomorrah On The Mississip."

I hate to kick a city while it's down, especially a chocolate city, because I have much love and compassion for those that The Man conspires to keep down. But apparently God does not. I mean, what the eff is up with New Orleans?

First they had Katrina, next "Brownie" and now tornadoes...poor bastards. What's next, locusts? Will the Mississippi River turn to blood? Will human/animal hybrids run amuck at the next Mardi Gras? If so, will anyone notice?

Even the Hornets would rather play in Oklahoma than New Orleans. OKLAHOMA, for chrissakes! I've lived in Oklahoma and unless you have a passion for dry, unfertile red clay or making out with you cousin (swear to god I've seen it), I can't recommend visiting. In fact, I think I'd rather be in New Orleans...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home