It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Saturday, December 24, 2005

"Christmas Is A Time When People Of All Religions Come Together To Worship Jesus Christ."

Happy Christmas, everybody!!! I'm actually Buddhist, not Christian, but luckily for me, I realize that the world doesn't revolve around my faith, that there's room in my life for the traditions of many cultures, and I won't get all offended just because not everbody celebrates my holiday.

The last two days here in Wisconsin have been warm and foggy and fug-slushy...all the snow we had accumulated in the past few weeks is melting at an alarming rate, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that there will still be a white, rather than brown, ground tomorrow morning. I love Christmas, what with all the good will and warm-fuzzies and all the pretty lights, but it just feels a little bit off without some snow on the ground...

Hope you all get everything you need this Christmas, and that your family gatherings don't end in tears and the filing of police reports. Don't forget to relax and have fun and play nice. And please, just rip open the damn wrapping paper...we aren't going to save it to use next year...sheesh!!!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home