It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

"Let's See, 414 Verses In The Book Of Revelations, Divide By The Number Of People At The Last Supper, Subtract The Number Of Filipinos In The Bible.."

Doh! I got tagged! I'm assuming that the Playground Conventions are in effect here and tag-backs are a no-no.

These be the rules, ye scurvy dogs,
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

A little more math than I'd prefer, but oh well, here's mine:
"I was as comfortable as I'd been in a long time...except I sorta had to pee."

I ask you, dear readers, where can you find such relevant and captivating material that isn't on Sirius satellite radio?

Let's see, who should I finger? Hmmm...

Maria, you have been seriously slacking blog-wise lately, so you are fingered!

Shannon, woman, thou art fingered!

Courtney, fingered!

Dr. Max, you will also be getting the finger.

And of course, I have to finger my beloved.


That "fingering" thing sure wore thin quick, didn't it?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home