It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Monday, August 15, 2005

"I Am So Smart, I Am So Smart, S-M-R-T...I Mean S-M-A-R-T!"

Over on the sidebar, you'll notice my newest piece of blog-flair...the Simpsons Random Qoute Generator. I saw it on Planet Maria, and I just had to get one for myself. I chose to have two quotes rather than one, mostly to see if she will now choose to get three quotes. Go ahead, Maria, I dare you!

I noticed that she got it from a website that I have had on my sidebar links since just about day-one. I've been there innumerable times, used it as a resource for my material, even submitted a quote or two, but I never noticed that a Random Quote Generator was even available.

I'm so lucky that Blogger don't have IQ screening. And I'm lucky I have Sylvana, so I don't have to depend on my brains too often. And I'm so lucky that Blogger don't have IQ screening.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home