It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

"Please, Don't Eat Me! I Have A Wife And Kids...Eat Them!"

Wow...I guess I haven't posted in a while. It's not my fault. I was just too damn busy. Busy being...uh, abducted by aliens. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Ok, maybe not abducted, but Sy and I went camping WAY up north this past weekend. We could see about a bajillion stars, the Milky Way, and shooting stars. We could even see lots of satellites slowly crossing the night sky, as well as one thing that we can only conclude was an alien spacecraft or top secret US military project. It crossed the sky like a satellite, but made a couple very abrupt turns of 90 degrees or more!

Unfortunately, we'd already had a couple of Leinie's in us, so any reports we made to the authorities might have been met with some skepticism. Don't worry Kang and Kodos...your secret is safe with us.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home