It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

"Good Night Springton...There Will Be No Oncores..."

It All Comes Back To The Simpsons has now officially been put out to stud. Seeing as how it never won a damn thing in its life, I foresee many, many lonely nights spent gently sobbing out in the pasture, with the constant sting of horsefly bites as the only companionship.


While I have truly enjoyed the format of this online journal, or "blog", if you will, I have found it to be more and more constraining as of late. Every idea I have for a new post requires me to spend additional time and/or mental energy sussing out a pertinent title. Nuts to that.

But fear not, tolerant reader. I do not intend to resign myself to smolder wretchedly on the dust heap of history. I hate to be "that guy", but I'm going to be posting all my new material over at Music for Dumbasses, requiring everyone to monkey around with their sidebar and change my link. Or you could just do like me and hopscotch across the trail of abandoned blogs until you arrive at the one you're looking for.

Labels:

73 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home