It All Comes Back To The Simpsons

Saturday, December 30, 2006

"He's History's Greatest Monster!"

No, I'm not refering to the late Saddam "Snugglebunnies" Huessin, but close.

You see, it occurred to me not long after I had absorbed hours and hours of coverage of Gerald Ford's death that good old Jimmy is likely next in line for the Grim Reaper. Just how will the sensationalistic news organizations handle the death of a *gasp* Democratic ex-President? Will Fox "News" saturate its airwaves with wall-to-wall coverage of what a great humanitarian he was? Will they at least concede that his heart was in the right place and he did the best he could with what he had to work with?


Or will we get 24 hour coverage on how he supposedly plagiarized maps in his book?

p.s.-the bit in the link about Carter is Reference #10.

p.p.s.-if you read further, you'll notice that even Saddam Hussein himself was guilty of plagiarism (reference #33)...small world.

1 Comments:

  • Oh my god, I think I've found heaven! I occasionally throw Simpsons references on my little blog, but this is brilliant!

    Hey, if you like my stuff, would you be interested in doing a little link exchange? Oh, and look at It's a felony to lie to the FBI and find the Simpsons references!

    By Blogger Evil Spock, at Wed Jan 03, 12:49:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home